by Natalie Heather
There was a post on InStyle entitled 11 Ways to Be a Stylesetter This Fall. After going through it, I’m not sure if I agree that doing these things would make you a stylesetter. Despite that, I’ve chosen a few of my favorites.
- Layer lace with something unexpected.
- Upgrade your wardrobe staple with velvet.
- Add hints of red to retro polka dots.
- Edge out a blazer with leather leggings.
- Sport a menswear print in a feminine style.
Needless to say, I was a little disappointed with this particular post. What do you think? Have these helped you at all?
On a side note, InStyle also posted How To Work Fall’s Hottest Trends at the Office. I definitely liked this one more, and here are a few more favorites!